Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fedor Emelianenko Has Interest in Exhibition Clash With Roy Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fedor Emelianenko Has Interest in Exhibition Clash With Roy Jones

Mixed martial arts (MMA) legend Fedor Emelianenko is interested in the idea of holding an exhibition boxing match. But he doesn't want to do it with a non-athlete - he wants to do it against a seasoned boxer like former four division champion Roy Jones Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still can’t get over how Roy Jones was gasping for air in the 1st round with Tyson then still gasping for air after they was out of the ring doing post the fight interview lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
      I still can’t get over how Roy Jones was gasping for air in the 1st round with Tyson then still gasping for air after they was out of the ring doing post the fight interview lol.
      Sounds like he was hamming it up to me.

Comment

Roy is so shot it just isn't even remotely appealing. Guys with a conventional style like Tyson or Holyfield.. sure. But watching Roy fight the way he does at that age just looks ridiculous.

Comment

Boxing the 4th most popular sport in America. All the MMA fighters want to box now
          Last edited by Amir Imam; 07-25-2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Roy looked like **** against Tyson

Comment

Roy’s my favourite fighter of all time but he just shouldn’t be fighting anymore. I wouldn’t even wanna see RJJ vs Silva at this point.

Comment

Both of these guys need to move on from fighting now.

Comment

I think Roy should hang it up even for exhibitions, he didn't look good last time. Fedor might as well try to fight Oscar if he looks OK vs Belfort, I could see that

9f1a9cd58b96cc7681588c173eb886bd_crop_exact.jpg?w=2975&h=2048&q=85.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X