Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Pacquiao's Age Doesn't Mean Nothing; I Expect Same Manny That Fought Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: Pacquiao's Age Doesn't Mean Nothing; I Expect Same Manny That Fought Thurman

Errol Spence Jr. isn't focused at all on his 11-year age advantage over Manny Pacquiao. Spence expects the same Pacquiao that defeated Keith Thurman two years earlier to step into the ring August 21 for their welterweight title fight. The unbeaten IBF/WBC 147-pound champion doesn't think the longest layoff of Pacquiao's celebrated career or the fact that the Filipino legend will turn 43 later this year will adversely affect his smaller, older opponent once their highly anticipated bout begins.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Revelated said Pacquiao is too old to be a threat.

Comment

There's no need to transcribe all the "you know" uttered by Spence.

Just so you know.
      Last edited by Tatabanya; 07-25-2021, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Im glad Spence has that common sense few here has. Pac should never be taken lightly.

Comment

"Doesn't mean nothing"

So it actually means something. I swear, this Ebonics urban culture is the downfall of today's society. Speak English for ****s sake!

Comment

I think Spence is smart to prepare for a manny, aided by a Toradol shot, that is still a very good boxer with movement. Manny got out early on Thurman and surprised him . By the time Thurman started fighting he was down 5-0 with a KD on my card.

spence can’t afford to let that happen or he will lose.

Comment

I expect the same Pacquiao......I mean did Pacquiao have to take any random drug tests since his last fight with Thurman?

Comment

Spence says:

Pacquiao's age doesn't matter

Mikey Garcia's fighting weight doesn't matter

Keith Thurman is one of best WW's today and wants to fight me but it doesn't matter

If I'm avoiding Terrence Crawford it doesn't matter

If your PFP List doesn't have me #1 it doesn't matter

I have bigger breasts than your girlfriend but it doesn't matter
                NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                  I expect the same Pacquiao......I mean did Pacquiao have to take any random drug tests since his last fight with Thurman?
                  Pacman is using VADA...hope Spence is too with those C cup breasts lmfao
                  blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

big respect to pac doing it for the 40's plus crowd against big strong skilled guys, spence is right not to factor age into it, he may think this could be easy then and underperform on the night and get outhussled by pac

Comment

Working...
                    X