Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Tyron Woodley Is Perfect Person To Maybe Get Me To 3rd Round For First Time Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul: Tyron Woodley Is Perfect Person To Maybe Get Me To 3rd Round For First Time Ever

Jake Paul expects to go deeper in his next fight than he has any at point thus far in his young pro career. Though not by much. The brash YouTube star-turned-developing cruiserweight will enter his fourth sanctioned bout, once again taking on an opponent making their pro debut. The latest to step to Paul is former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, with their fight to headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event August 29 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, home of the NBA's Cleveland Cavaliers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah but since he’s not a boxer it’s just another worthless clown fiesta like everything else he does. Keep aiming to be the tallest midget

Comment

It's a disgrace that he's even called a boxer, let alone a "pro" boxer. A "boxer" who has a 3-0 record who hasn't even beaten anyone that can actually throw a punch, let alone an actual boxer. Woodley may not be a boxer either, but it's highly likely he knocks this blonde pricks head into the week after.

Comment

I hope Tyron puts Jake Paul out of the boxing equation. I don’t wish hospitalization but a good beating for the way he runs his mouth
        RageVirus RageVirus likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X