Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Charlo-Castano, Pacquiao-Spence, Romero, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Charlo-Castano, Pacquiao-Spence, Romero, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as the recent unification between Jermell Charlo and Brian Castano, the upcoming clash between Manny Pacquiao and Errol Spence, plenty of mythical matchups, the PED saga of Jean Pascal and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree with Bread, Charlo can make adjustments, but Castano fought as well as he could! Castano does need to "SUPE" up his conditioning! Had he won at least one round between 9-12, he would be the undisputed Champion @ 154!
    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Tito or Winky at 154 are the only two fighters I’d pick over Floyd. Margarito, Paul Williams, prime Pacman, all get picked apart
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

"given some evidence of bad blood between Charlo and Terence Crawford"??? Doesn't he mean Spence?? I didn't know TC and Charlo had beef with each other???

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I agree with Bread, Charlo can make adjustments, but Castano fought as well as he could! Castano does need to "SUPE" up his conditioning! Had he won at least one round between 9-12, he would be the undisputed Champion @ 154!
          100% agree! Castano had almost PERFECT fight and PERFECT night. Can only see his level go down from here and Charlo can definitely make more adjustments than Castano.

Rematch ain't gonna happen next. I see Castano going to Australia for Tim Tszyu for same if not more than he would get in a rematch. IF Al did convince him to do a rematch I would expect PBC to fuk with him and make him sit until 2022. Take Tszyu get that money and if wins can get some more money fighting Charlo again...

Comment

I'm putting money on a DRAW on the Tysu/Castano fight. Him and Badou Jack always good for a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              "given some evidence of bad blood between Charlo and Terence Crawford"??? Doesn't he mean Spence?? I didn't know TC and Charlo had beef with each other???
              They go back and forth on twitter.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Crawford has never fought anyone like Canelo; particularly an elite level power counter attacker. Canelo HAS faced guys like Crawford.

“eyeball test” shows Top Rank making easy Fights for Crawford. Breadman wanted to say that “Kovalev was passed it” but doesn’t mention Khan or Brook when citing Bud. As Errol Spence told Crawford to his face “nobody says you hit hard.”

if Bread wants to say the “same size” lol even though Duran went up to 168 but his beloved Crawford couldn’t simply bulk up like others just shows that Breadman is in denial that Canelo is the best fighter in the world.

Canelo’s power punches is another level and Canelo would starch Bud the way Mean Machine did on crack.
                Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Charlo just has to be more active and aggressive. Hold the center of the ring because he has supreme conditioning
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

They go back and forth on twitter.
                    I didn't know that? Just goes to show how much I pay attention. I can't stand twitter everyone thinks they're "special" on twitter. I don't even do FB anymore. Not worth the headache. I had fools hitting me up all the time. Especially chicks ex's

I had one dude trying get me to rate how good his ex was in bed. I didn't really know what to say so said she was about a 7 and he flipped out!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X