Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takam: I Have More Fans In UK Than Joe Joyce, I Feel Like He's Fighting In My House

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takam: I Have More Fans In UK Than Joe Joyce, I Feel Like He's Fighting In My House

The last trip to the United Kingdom was a memorable one for Carlos Takam. A knockout win over Senad Gashi helped bring a two-fight losing streak to a halt, while also serving as the first of four consecutive victories that the 40-year-old heavyweight brings to the ring this weekend. It came in December 2018 at O2 Arena, the same site where he suffered a stunning eighth round stoppage to Derek Chisora just five months prior.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why all this about Takam? He lost any serious match he did and he's way past his prime. He's still a decent boxer and has a very muscular fit, but now it's too much ado about him.

Comment

I like Takam but Joyce should have this

Comment

Wouldn’t shock me if it went the distance and Takam had just enough to last the distance. I’m expecting a very determined prepared Takam who has to know this is his last saloon fight after this if he losses it’s probably the last big fight and chance at a title shot .Joyce may not be at his best ,maybe a little less accurate ? If he stops Takam it will be impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
          Why all this about Takam? He lost any serious match he did and he's way past his prime. He's still a decent boxer and has a very muscular fit, but now it's too much ado about him.
          Because there are no good cards this weekend and this is probably the best card but it's poor also actually and this Joyce vs Takam fight is the only decent fight on it. Best of a bad bunch and the writers are struggling for something to write about lol.
          Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X