Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: Nobody is Talking About My Power, I Feel Like I Am Being Underestimated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: Nobody is Talking About My Power, I Feel Like I Am Being Underestimated

For years, the knock on Guillermo Rigondeaux was that his fighting style didn't make for TV-friendly fights. Even as he has fought more flat-footed in the twilight of his career, the two-time Olympic Gold medalist and lineal junior featherweight champion still feels like he's not getting flowers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Bull vs. The Matador! Master Rigo, just win! You have nothing to prove!

Comment

This guy talking about his power lol. Master boxer yes…Power? My sister hits harder than this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        This guy talking about his power lol. Master boxer yes…Power? My sister hits harder than this guy.
        You must have forgotten what Donaire's face looked like after twelve rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          I don't think too many guys his size want to take flush left hands from him. He always had decent power in the str8 left hand.

Comment

In fact, I do believe that Casimero will get knocked out... If Rigo has not become shot overnight, that is.
            BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

He was never really an active fighter no matter how old he was. Was always a sniper with the left. It's a matter of can he time Casimero and still pull the trigger at his age.

Comment

Rigo can crack. Despite his defensive style, there’s a reason why guys don’t just try and rush him offensively. If he’s even 60% of what he was, he beats this guy.

Comment

Casimero will walk into straights all night. Rigo uses the ring to line you up. Unless Casimero lands a bomb I see him completely frustrated, lunging in with hooks after round 1.
                  My wish is that Donaire takes on the winner then the winner fights the final boss “The Monster”.
                  I haven’t heard many say this but the chess match between Rigo v Inoue would be epic. Ring IQ on god level it’s a purest fight but damn it would be great. I’m also a heavy football fan (go Chelsea FC) so I love build up and layered action.
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Rigo is boring like other Cuban boxers.
                    Richie_R Richie_R likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X