Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Takam Could Well Be My Toughest Opponent; He's Really Gonna Test Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Takam Could Well Be My Toughest Opponent; He's Really Gonna Test Me

Joe Joyce stopped at the name Carlos Takam when his handlers presented him with realistic options for his upcoming fight. Takam has five losses on his professional record, but the formidable Frenchman has a wealth of experience against top opponents. The unbeaten Joyce thinks Takam could even emerge as his toughest opponent to date Saturday night in London, Joyce's hometown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

from what i can remember takam puts up a good fight

Comment

Probably right there although Bryant Jennings is a tough guy also. Takam is more tricky to nail down cleanly as opposed to technically great,but tough for sure.

Comment

Can’t wait for tonight. I don’t know how, but I’m a fan of Joyce. Slow plodding Ring IQ, but got the power and grit to make it his fight. Lol. I say Joyce stops Takam in 7

Comment

Takam will test his chin, but Joyce should stop him.

Comment

Lately being of smaller size hasn't stopped some boxers from being quite successful. I'm happy to see that. But the size disparity of this contest is pretty darn big. I think they are trying to hype this fight from the articles here. But Joyce will likely crush Takam before 5 or 6.

Comment

joyce doing ok for a guy who says he doesnt even like boxing and only fell into it as a last resort, those paychecks might help a bit tho i guess

Comment

Working...
              X