Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith Feels He Will Stop Tommy McCarthy in Mid To Late Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith Feels He Will Stop Tommy McCarthy in Mid To Late Rounds

Chris Billam-Smith has predicted that he will "take out" Tommy McCarthy "in the mid to late rounds" when the Cruiserweight rivals collide for the European, British and Commonwealth Titles on the first week of Matchroom Fight Camp in Brentwood, Essex on Saturday July 31, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm hoping for a CBS win here, leading to a rematch with Richard Riakporhe!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      I'm hoping for a CBS win here, leading to a rematch with Richard Riakporhe!
      I think CBS beats McCarthy, just feel it's a bad matchup for the Irishman. Others seem to think it's a pick'em. I like Tommy I just don't see how he will handle the physical pressure and heavy hands of CBS. Look at their respective fights against Riakporhe.

As for Riakporhe, I thought he was lucky to escape with the excessive holding without a point deduction in his fight with CBS and thought he should've lost that. He didn't look particularly impressive against Massey either. I know he had a hand injury that kept him inactive but he was supposed to return back in March and still hasn't fought.

Comment

Working...
      X