Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Arum Has Plan In Place For ESPN To Air Fight If IBF Rules Triller Defaulted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez-Kambosos: Arum Has Plan In Place For ESPN To Air Fight If IBF Rules Triller Defaulted

Teofimo Lopez's promoter has a contingency plan in place in the event Triller Fight Club doesn't move forward with promoting and televising the Lopez-George Kambosos fight on pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting...

Comment

Thriller has dug up so many old rappers that I'm expecting them to bring back 2Pac at some point. Nash out.
      Last edited by Nash out; 07-23-2021, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
        Thriller has dug up so many old rappers that expecting them to bring back 2Pac at some point. Nash out.
        Thats too funny .... everything about Thriller so far sounds like a company going nowhere but the ground. Similar to Fyre Festival.

Comment

They could do whatever they want nobody is really interested in this fight. It’ll flop in numbers either way you look at it. PPV or ESPN
          Elotero Elotero likes this.

Comment

This fight ONLY makes financial sense in Australia, no one in the u.s has any interest in this fight, and most definitely not ppv. Think triller plan was australia but due to lockdown they are screwed now knowing they going to lose a ton of dollars making this fight anywhere else. They just might cut there losses at $1.2mil at this rate.

Comment

If the IBF determines Triller Fight Club defaulted on its bold bid, Lopez and Kambosos would be entitled to a 65-35 split of the $1,203,600 deposit Triller Fight Club was required to make after winning the purse bid. In addition, Lopez and Kambosos would divide either the bid made by Matchroom or Top Rank’s offer 65-35.
              Poor Teo. He's not getting that major bank after all - Triller hasn't even paid Tyson and Jones yet have they?

Comment

I'm going to keep it honest with you, this fight has so much BS from Teo's, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Teo is scared of Kambosos. I think him and his team are worried about this fight and possibly think that it's a risky fight which could derail a potential big money fight with Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

Thats too funny .... everything about Thriller so far sounds like a company going nowhere but the ground. Similar to Fyre Festival.
                  If it's Thriller it'll be Michael Jackson they'll be diggin up

Comment

I wouldn't fight in Australia either. Their draconian COVID-19 bullsheeit is nuts. It's something I would expect from North Korea.
                    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X