Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Cullen Vows To Prove His Worth Against Avni Yildirim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Cullen Vows To Prove His Worth Against Avni Yildirim

Jack Cullen says he will take full advantage of a golden opportunity when he clashes with former World Title challenger Avni Yildirim for the IBF International Super-Middleweight Title on the first week of Matchroom Fight Camp in Brentwood, Essex on Saturday July 31, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What precisely is he aiming to prove by beating Yildirim? Yildirim disgraced himself and his entire country by quitting in the only fight anyone ever saw him in.

Comment

I think Cullen can beat him.

Comment

Someone please explain to me how Yildirim keeps getting title shots despite losing any time he's stepped up? Surely there are better peeps at SM than him no?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          I think Cullen can beat him.
          I'm actually going the other way. Think Yildrim is being squashed as some awful dude for ****ting his pants against Canelo and getting ripped to shreds, but this is one of those, "there's levels to this ****" type fights for me. Cullen is solid British level, but Yildrim is still at least Euro level and probably fringe world level, think Cullen might have initial success but Yildrim will come on and put it on him imo

Comment

Working...
          X