Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero To Rigondeaux: I Want A Fight; You Always Run & All The Fans Are Asleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero To Rigondeaux: I Want A Fight; You Always Run & All The Fans Are Asleep

John Riel Casimero implored Guillermo Rigondeaux to "fight" him August 14. The trash-talking Filipino ripped Rigondeaux for running in previous fights during a virtual press conference Wednesday to promote their bantamweight championship match next month. Casimero commended the Cuban southpaw for again taking the fight from which Nonito Donaire withdrew, but he also joked that Rigondeaux's fights tend to put people other than his opponents to sleep.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice try, but the name of the game is BOXING, not fighting! Better know how to box! You're fighting a MASTER! An old one, but a master nonetheless!

Comment

Casimero is so entertaining in and outside of the ring. If Pacquiao had this much personality, i cant imagine how much bigger he would be.

Comment

In other words, please don’t use your skills and give me a shot by being as close to a stationary punching bag as possible.

Comment

Lmao I like this guy and also he is right. Nobody wants to pay to watch a snooze fest

Comment

Translation: “make it easier for me by not using your superior boxing skills. Allow me to punch you so that I have a better chance of winning. Don’t hit and not get hit. I have appealed to casual machismo fans!”

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Nice try, but the name of the game is BOXING, not fighting! Better know how to box! You're fighting a MASTER! An old one, but a master nonetheless!
              Boxing is fighting, you even contradicted yourself when you wrote "You're fighting a MASTER." Come on mayne smh.

Comment

Neither fighter wrong. A brawl obviously favors Casimero. If the fight is boring, guaranteed Rigo is winning. Thats not to say Rigo is always boring but he has been on many occasions.

Comment

What’s the point of working on technique if you’re just going to slug it out like mindless Neanderthals? Lmao you need to be a complete fighter, be able to brawl when you need to, and be able to win a chess match as well ..one dimensional fighters get exposed

Comment

I enjoyed Rigo's last fight with Solis in a way, the banter and all. Rigo shouldn't change his style. It is up to his opponent to impose his style on him. He also does not run, he is always right in front of you.
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X