Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Backs Spence To Beat Pacquiao, Says Manny is Real Warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Backs Spence To Beat Pacquiao, Says Manny is Real Warrior

LOS ANGELES -- The 42-year-old Manny Pacquiao was last in the ring in July 2019 in a fight against Keith Thurman, doing just enough to sneak by with a split decision win despite being outpunched 210 to 195, per CompuBox.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I swear the only reason 48 going so hard after Erroll is because the car accident. Always with the cherry picks. They only went after Thurman because he looked like **** after a long layoff- and Thurman here is too proud to call it that.

Comment

We can only wish that floyd has half of pac warrior mentality but we can't force a scared man to do the things that only the real warrior would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
        I swear the only reason 48 going so hard after Erroll is because the car accident. Always with the cherry picks. They only went after Thurman because he looked like **** after a long layoff- and Thurman here is too proud to call it that.
        What a weaksauce excuse, errol looked great against danny. Ig thurman and spence maybe may should stop embarassing the sport by failing to knock out youtubers and get in the ring with the champs.

Comment

I favor Spence for obvious reason. Spence is a big strong WW who boxes very well and has a great jab. It will be hard for Manny to counter the long jab. Manny is great at countering but the reach will be an issue. Plus Manny got tired around round 6 vs Thurman, that will be a problem if he gets tired vs a guy like Spence who keeps coming and lands hard body shots. I hope I am wrong but my money is on Spence. Its a good passing of the torch. Spence is a very respectable guy who knows how to carry himself. Cant wait for the fight.

Comment

like all of us here, i have my favorites, my opinions, & my theories... but one thing is certain; i'd never, ever bet against Pacquiao!
            kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

Keith Thurman, why don't you emulate Pacquiao, and fight Boots Ennis?

Thurman Rejects Jaron Ennis Fight

“Like I said, if anything is presented to me, then I’ll look at it,” Thurman said when told that Jaron Ennis has called him out.

“These young bucks have not been presented yet. I still think they’re climbing the ladder. I think they know they belong with the best fighters in the world. They’re starting to build their name and get their recognition.

“The young man that you just mentioned [Jaron Ennis], he might be on Showtime. I’ve never heard of him.

“Lipinets never impressed me,” said Thurman when told that Jaron Ennis recently stopped Sergey Lipinets in the sixth round on April 10th.

It’s hard to take Thurman seriously when he says he’s “never heard” of Jaron Ennis before. Thurman sounds like he’s purposefully disingenuous as a way to avoid another young lion that’s looking to beat him.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...-fights/181560

Comment

U call the 48 year old man out for cherry picking???

Are you u just stupid or rtarded???
                Spoon23 Spoon23 Gillie Gillie like this.

Comment

Keef injury time Thurman still begging for the Spence fight

Comment

I got to frame this as the dumbest post of the day. You do know that no one gave Pac a chance against Keith and no one is giving him a chance against Errol, right?
                    Spoon23 Spoon23 Gillie Gillie like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X