Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joe Joyce is on The Cusp of Something Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Joe Joyce is on The Cusp of Something Big

Joe Joyce should treat Saturday's fight against Carlos Takam like a world title fights, says promoter Frank Warren. The unbeaten heavyweight faces former world title challenger Takam at the SSE Arena, Wembley, having been told he will be installed at the WBO's No 1 contender after Anthony Joshua faces Oleksandr Usyk on September 25.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk destroyed this 35 years old bum 10 years ago, U KRA I NA U KRA I NA U KRA I NA https://youtu.be/zuASpmqoJVM

Comment

Frank desperately trying to sell tickets on the back of AJ by deceiving the public, claiming "JJ is mando to AJ v Usyk winner", which is false.
      If both continue winning, JJ will only be mando to AJ v IBF mando winner, which is after AJ v WBA mando. And that's without undisputed in between.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        Frank desperately trying to sell tickets on the back of AJ by deceiving the public, claiming "JJ is mando to AJ v Usyk winner", which is false.
        If both continue winning, JJ will only be mando to AJ v IBF mando winner, which is after AJ v WBA mando. And that's without undisputed in between.
        Everyone uses AJ to sell their own fight . When it comes time to fight however most disappear .Joyce isn’t one however that should be a good one .

Comment

Working...
        X