Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Wilder is Broken Mentally, I'll Ruin Him Quicker in Trilogy - Inside Five!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Wilder is Broken Mentally, I'll Ruin Him Quicker in Trilogy - Inside Five!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is not going to take the blame for the recent delay with his trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder. The contest was scheduled to take place this coming Saturday night - but the fight was pushed back when Fury tested positive for COVID-19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The trilogy fight will now take place on October 9th at the T-Mobile Arena unless another monkey wrench is thrown into the gears.
    FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

That camp is yours and you should have the full control. You have to take part of the blame for not following or putting up the covid protocols for your camp. Now shut up and draw up some rules for the team so we don't see this happening again. Please setup some examples for the future stars.

Comment

Boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

I'll believe this fight is happening when both are in the right fight night and not a minute before then..

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingFJ View Post
            That camp is yours and you should have the full control. You have to take part of the blame for not following or putting up the covid protocols for your camp. Now shut up and draw up some rules for the team so we don't see this happening again. Please setup some examples for the future stars.
            The con artist never takes responsibility for any. Even when he got caught for PED and drugs abuse he blamed it on wild boar and mental health.

Though I think he beats Wilder again but it won't be as easy as in the rematch.
            FlyingFJ FlyingFJ likes this.

Comment

He got covid, people contract that sh.it at restaurants. As long as he's healed and ready to go its all good.

Comment

Now im upping wilder chances to a 3rd cause power n layoff maybe wilder been marine drilled into using jab as weapon n atleast a couple basic combos to help set up the right n also reason upping it to 33% for wilder now is fury seems to be overconfident right now cant blame him yet when overconfident thats when get caught

Comment

wilder is going to fight exactly the way he always has. Looking for the big right hand.
                  but fury has his number. He’s too big and too slick and won’t be caught with the fight ending shot.

wilder always has a very real punchers chance, but in between all that he has been outbox and beaten by fury and will continue with that in the trilogy

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                    I'll believe this fight is happening when both are in the right fight night and not a minute before then..
                    id say this for Josh v tyson. I'm sure wilder v fury will happen as we've had 2 already.
                    but both wilder and fury seem confident someone must be lieing

Comment

Working...
                    X