Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Aims To Fight in 2-3 Months, Says Goal is Heavyweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Aims To Fight in 2-3 Months, Says Goal is Heavyweight Title

Former cruiserweight world champion Murat Gassiev of Russia will have the next fight in two to three months, according to promoter Vladimir Hryunov.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dream on midget... I think gassiev may struggle and get kod by the charles martins of this world... Defines staying in your lane or copping a 18 wheel lorry straight over the top.. LOL .. canelo would give this bloke rounds...

Comment

World level Cruiserweight, but European level Heavyweight, should have stayed where we was as to clean up!

Comment

Honestly feel he’s more suited to the division than Usyk is.

Comment

He is a good fighter, but at least 30 heavyweights have the same goal.

Only Joshua/Usyk/Fury/Wilder fight for titles right now. other guys must wait and fight somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiebox2019 View Post
            Dream on midget... I think gassiev may struggle and get kod by the charles martins of this world... Defines staying in your lane or copping a 18 wheel lorry straight over the top.. LOL .. canelo would give this bloke rounds...
            hes 6 foot 4. same as Joseph Parker and Dillian Whyte. i think he coukd do well against the top guys. he would stretch Beyonce out
            Fact Fact Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Gassiev looks better at heavy than Usyk... that is for sure. Gassiev has power and can move. he can also take a punch.

Comment

Gassiev vs Chisora 8.0, get it on. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                  Gassiev vs Chisora 8.0, get it on. Nash out.
                  Chisora will likely get Parker rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Chisora will likely get Parker rematch.
                    I'd expect so, but if he loses that, as long as it's competitive, I think him vs Gassiev afterwards would be good. Gassiev isn't going to be fighting anyone in the top 10 for another 3-5 fights I'd imagine. I was listed to fight Kevin Johnson a while ago, I think that's a massive step up from who he just fought. Johnson gave Kabayel a bit of trouble recently.

Comment

Working...
                    X