Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum On Crawford-Porter: I'm Optimistic We Can Get Deal Done With PBC For PPV Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum On Crawford-Porter: I'm Optimistic We Can Get Deal Done With PBC For PPV Fight

Bob Arum is much more optimistic about a Terence Crawford-Shawn Porter fight happening than he was earlier this year. Crawford's longtime promoter once made what was deemed an unacceptable $1 million offer to Porter to challenge Crawford for his WBO welterweight title. Now that the WBO has declared the number two-ranked Porter its mandatory contender for Crawford's WBO 147-pound crown, Arum is optimistic that Crawford will oppose Porter next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn well better get it done Arum. Carwford needs this fight. Beat Porter and then take on Spence.

Comment

PPV Bob, really?
      mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

I'm definitely interested, but not for PPV. ESPN sounds about right for this fight. What I thought was funny was the writer calling Porter Crawford's most formidable opponent since moving up, Porter is Crawford's most dangerous and formidable opponent period, Crawford hasn't fought anyone in his whole career that is on Porter's level. And I'm not saying Crawford can't beat him, I'm just saying if this fight gets made that we are going to find out if Crawford is as good as some claim. Hope it gets done, because if there is a mystery in boxing, it's definitely Crawford....

Comment

This guy Arum haha. Swear he’s been on cruise control for the last 3 years, hasn’t done his job as a promoter and now PBC and Fox will show him how it’s done again. Top Rank never puts in work

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            PPV Bob, really?
            Notice you didn't have a problem with Davis/Barrios, what a clown. This is for a real belt between two top WWs, but I guess you prefer those fake WBA mis matches Showtime throws your way.

Comment

FOX and ESPN have a good relationship get it done!
              DocGreenThumb. DocGreenThumb. likes this.

Comment

come on bob, do it for bud's credibility ...how the **** are you one of the best ww when your biggest wins are jeff freakin horn and kavaliuskas who was rated number 9?....lol

Comment

Not sure I'd even make a point to myself to watch any Porter fight, let alone on PPV. Even Bud-Spence isn't a PPV worthy, or a minor one. Good luck with this one Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Notice you didn't have a problem with Davis/Barrios, what a clown. This is for a real belt between two top WWs, but I guess you prefer those fake WBA mis matches Showtime throws your way.
                    I think it had to be a ppv. The thing is Tank has filled up arenas as a headliner in different locations throughout the country so ppv is the logical progression.

Has Crawford done the same kind of business as a headliner? Not sure but I don’t see how this could not be a ppv.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X