No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Blasts Out Michael Wallisch in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Blasts Out Michael Wallisch in Four

Slowly getting into his best shape, Murat "Iron" Gassiev made the successful second step as a heavyweight by stopping huge German counterpart Michael Wallisch in four rounds at the Dynamo Volleyball Arena in Moscow, Russia. Gassiev vs. Wallisch was the main event of a multi-fight card, promoted by Russian top promoter Vladimir Hryunov in association with the Ural Boxing Promotions and Patriot Boxing Promotions, and co-organized by the Russian Boxing Federation and Ren-TV channel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gassiev seems to be wasting his potential and his career.

Comment

Hilarious the Wallisch corner protesting the stoppage . I guess they wanted to have their guy maimed ?

Comment

He got his gimme. Next has to be a mid tier HW

Comment

Now he needs to step up to the plate and fight Kevin the Kingpin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            Gassiev seems to be wasting his potential and his career.
            If my memory serves me correct he had a bad shoulder injury that needed to be taken care of along with promotional problems but to be honest I don't see him doing much at Heavyweight maybe Bridger but he looked terrible against Usyk slow and robotic don't think at his age he can change much of that has power to take out lower level and smaller heavies but I don't see him beating any of the top 10.

Comment

Perhaps a Mariusz Wach or Christian Hammer type opponent could be next? Wach is a punching bag but he's big and durable. Hammer is crafty and even recently did some things to frustrate Yoka.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                Perhaps a Mariusz Wach or Christian Hammer type opponent could be next? Wach is a punching bag but he's big and durable. Hammer is crafty and even recently did some things to frustrate Yoka.
                Yes, good suggestions. Or Rudenko.

Comment

Bring on Charr.

Comment

Working...
                  X