Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Trainer Wants To Make Friendly Wager With Shawn Porter on Woodley Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Trainer Wants To Make Friendly Wager With Shawn Porter on Woodley Outcome

Last week, former welterweight champion Shawn Porter appeared on The DAZN Boxing Show and stated that he is picking former UFC star Tyron Woodley to defeat YouTube star Jake Paul (3-0) when they meet August 29th on a Showtime pay-per-view distributed main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Racism is strong in the black community. Just like Charlo was going to stop Castano, Porter is a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
      Racism is strong in the black community. Just like Charlo was going to stop Castano, Porter is a racist.
      I missed the part where Porter made a racist statement. He just gave his prediction for the outcome of the fight. Nothing racist about it.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

I missed the part where Porter made a racist statement. He just gave his prediction for the outcome of the fight. Nothing racist about it.
        Picking black to win all the time when you black is racism.

Comment

I wouldn’t call it racist. That’s more of a biased decision.

Comment

I know casuals hate to hear this but “SIZE MATTERS”, especially with a natural fighter. I’m old now but I never had any kind of formal training in boxing or wrestling. I have done both with men who won a state championship and another who won golden gloves. I whipped both of them.
            Their are just some men who are naturals. He’s one of them. I didn’t know until I saw him fight Mayweather.
            I will reiterate what I’ve said before. He needs to fight someone his own weight. It is their where he will have to actually be careful cause big men will knock him down. Smaller men can’t.

Comment

porter works for dazn, they asked him about this fight and he hyped it for whatever reason despite it being on showtime. maybe DAZN wants to get into more of these circus fights.

Woodly is another wrester. Porter is wrong when he says hes a good striker in the UFC, that isnt true at all. He is a wrestler and marginally better than askren in striking. It wont make a difference. He was hand picked because he is specifically NOT a striker but he looks the part, he looks jacked in comparison to askren and his pot belly, so Jake will have a win over a jacked "former" UFC fighter that is a 39 year old retired wrestler who is 20+ pounds naturally smaller than him.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                I know casuals hate to hear this but “SIZE MATTERS”, especially with a natural fighter. I’m old now but I never had any kind of formal training in boxing or wrestling. I have done both with men who won a state championship and another who won golden gloves. I whipped both of them.
                Their are just some men who are naturals. He’s one of them. I didn’t know until I saw him fight Mayweather.
                I will reiterate what I’ve said before. He needs to fight someone his own weight. It is their where he will have to actually be careful cause big men will knock him down. Smaller men can’t.

there are two brothers, the other fought mayweather and only landed 13%, had no power at all, his partial connects on mayweather didnt even phase him despite being 45 lbs + on fight night and he was lucky it was 8 rounds because he was about to fall over out of pure exhaustion. The ONLY thing he did well that fight is take 44 year old mayweather's shots and hold on to conserve energy and prevent floyd from punching more.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

there are two brothers, the other fought mayweather and only landed 13%, had no power at all, his partial connects on mayweather didnt even phase him despite being 45 lbs + on fight night and he was lucky it was 8 rounds because he was about to fall over out of pure exhaustion. The ONLY thing he did well that fight is take 44 year old mayweather's shots and hold on to conserve energy and prevent floyd from punching more.
                  Boy, U really like that d1ck root. Anyway, there aren’t too many people that can stay upright in the ring with a professional boxer MUCH LESS WITH THE GREAT MAYWEATHER. He did regardless of your words.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

I wouldn’t call it racist. That’s more of a biased decision.
                    Sounds to me like he just believes Woodley is going to win, which is neither racist nor biased.

Comment

Working...
                    X