Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga Was Pleased To Go The Distance, Aims To Return in September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga Was Pleased To Go The Distance, Aims To Return in September

Puerto Rican super middleweight contender Edgar "The Chosen One" Berlanga was well aware that his streak of 16 knockouts in the first round would eventually come to an end. And that occurrence happened this past April when Demond Nicholson survived his punches for eight rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No, he wasn't!

Comment

Yeah right, am sure it hurt his ego. But in reality it actually is a great thing for him. Just continue building, in a way i hope he is delighted that the KO thing is now out of the way. I hate it when boxer fall in love with their power, its always downhill from there, it happened to Naz and Wilder, thankfully this guy is just at the beginning of his career.

Comment

Berlanga will make waves 1 day but not before taking a loss IMO

Comment

The Lubin sparring session doe!!!!

Comment

Berlanga is hunting for a KO in his next opponent so they're definitely scouring the lowest ranks for another willing KO victim. It won't be someone that can take a punch next time that’s for sure.

Comment

does this mean lekan byfield is better than berlanga

Comment

No more I want Canelo Triple G etc

Comment

Wannabe gangster this guy lmfao he is kinda like Rolly Romero.

Im willing to bet that Berlanga is not the next Rican superstar. He is a C level fighter.

Comment

He has a great trainer but fighters don't always listen. Lack of discipline and immaturity is usually the culprit

Comment

Working...
                    X