Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter 'Hopes and Prays' Fury Fight Can Come Off in 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua's Promoter 'Hopes and Prays' Fury Fight Can Come Off in 2022

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBO, IBF, WBA, IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is crossing his fingers that a unification with Tyson Fury will come off in 2022. Joshua and Fury were on the verge of facing each other on a date in August, in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe Fury may retire. He has fallen off the rails again. There's no guarantee that he will ever fight Deontay Wilder again and if he doesn't then he won't be able to fight anyone else and that includes Anthony Joshua also.

Comment

I'm not saying that Joshua will not turn up and fight, as he will, but you can tell, deep down, that he does not want that Kronk smoke, just like he wanted none of Wilder back in the day. We all remember his quote "Why don't you fight Wilder." Just because Kronk destroyed Wilder, it doesn't mean that others can. Joshua is made for Wilder to KO. Dillian Shyte ain't fit to lace the "excuses man's" boots. Nash out. My sig is worthy of respect.

Comment

Slow night? What an odd topic for a BS article….it basically just states a statement from young Edward.

Comment

Fury ends 2022 as undisputed champ retiring Wilder and schooling AJ. Can't wait to watch the meltdowns.
          Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

The hard truth for Fury fans this time around is they know he lied about Covid because he saw something or felt he wasn’t ready for Wilder and possibly ticket sales ? Maybe both . That could be anyone’s guess why . This brings up the question will he fight again actually ? It will be pleasant should AJ dispatch both these guys it’s gotten real tiresome.

Unfortunately he’s never had a real champions mentality and would rather retire then face AJ that’s another level of lack,of confidence of not being mentally strong . I think he planted those seeds himself knowing he asked for a higher percentage to face AJ and rather went with Wilder . This is so bad even now for once his own father srated any other fight is a waste of his,own time if it’s not AJ .
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-21-2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Team Joshua is hoping and praying Fury wins,, not hoping and praying for an Undisputed match if Wilder wins.
              Last edited by Califire209; 07-22-2021, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Fury ends 2022 as undisputed champ retiring Wilder and schooling AJ. Can't wait to watch the meltdowns.
                I'd love that, watching rematch clause scramble after paper belts again.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                  Team Joshua is hoping and praying Fury wins,, not hoping and praying for an Undisputed match if Wilder wins.
                  Rematch clause would be like

Comment

Lol this is the level we are at now. Time to just move on. No point getting invested until they're both in the same ring now.
                    Last edited by TMLT87; 07-22-2021, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X