Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie Aims To Make a Big Statement With Gerald Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie Aims To Make a Big Statement With Gerald Washington

Unbeaten rising heavyweight Michael Coffie will look to continue his ascent up the heavyweight rankings when he takes on former title challenger Gerald "El Gallo Negro" Washington on Saturday, July 31 in the main event of FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes from Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very good fight I expect a Coffie stoppage late if he’s not to passive one of his flaws .Both fighters are act overly apprehensive could go the distance .

Comment

Washington can be blitzed and overwhelmed quick as Kownacki did. Otherwise he will stick around until you land something clean on him like Wilder and Martin.

I expect Coffie to get him out around round 5.

Comment

Washington is damaged goods, he was in many wars and lost nearly all bigger fights. Coffie should win this.

Comment

Coffie needs to finalize at least 2-3 decent opponents within 2021. Gerald is one, then he needs at least another one, but better 2. Breazeale can be next.

Comment

Most People Don’t Know **** About Bout! Coffie has a gift and people will come to realize sooner than later, we have a special guy who really means it when he say he’s looking to develop. I like how he places shots, his selection of punches and relaxed and composed all important factors to be a threat.

Comment

I no longer expect much from Washington so going for Coffie

Comment

blasting out the 'black c0ck' is not really a statement. Its more like an expectation at this point

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  blasting out the 'black c0ck' is not really a statement. Its more like an expectation at this point
                  Not everyone’s into that though ,don’t include other people just because it’s an expectation for you .

Comment

Working...
                  X