Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano's Manager: Mandatory Defenses Could Keep Charlo Rematch From Happening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano's Manager: Mandatory Defenses Could Keep Charlo Rematch From Happening

SAN ANTONIO - Sebastian Contursi considers mandatory title defenses to be the probable obstacle that'll prevent an immediate rematch between Brian Castano and Jermell Charlo. Both 154-pound champions expressed interest in a second fight following their controversial 12-round split draw at AT&T Center, but Castano's
    [Click Here To Read More]

i thought the WBO was cool with a rematch? or maybe i'm wrong

Comment

Charlo and Castano have unfinished business, need to put those boys in 15 round fight and let em handle it.
      BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

I didn't think we'd get the rematch straight away. Both will probably fight a mandatory, then go again Q1 2022...especially if the WBO names Tszyu Castaño's mandatory. Big money fight there for Brian.

Comment

Sometimes becoming undisputed is not worth it. These ABC's force you to fight a lot of BS opponents, instead of the BIG FIGHTS! Oh well, Charlo might as well get ready for the Russian, because the IBF does not play games! I guess Castano might as well pack his bags for Australia! There's money down under! Get the bag!

Comment

Madrimov will knock Charlo out so they will avoid

Comment

If any opponent might mess up a rematch and get in between, it's Tim Tszyu. Then again, Charlo and Castano should rematch anyway, whenever that is.

Comment

No rematch at least until next Summer. Lots of money for Castano to fight his mandatory in Australia. Charlo owes Lubin a rematch. Jermell might as well get the IBF out of the way in October and Lubin in February, and pay the WBA step aside cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Madrimov will knock Charlo out so they will avoid
                  Put the pipe down, son.

Comment

Disappointed, but I'm down for the rematch build up
                    Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X