Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: When We Run It Back, There Will Be No Doubt About Result Of Castano Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: When We Run It Back, There Will Be No Doubt About Result Of Castano Rematch

Jermell Charlo gave Brian Castano even more credit in the statement he issued Tuesday night on Instagram than he did during their post-fight press conference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hate to prop up Charlo but a second fight is an easy win for him. Castano can’t fight no better than he did.
    Charlo fought like sheeit. Never used his god given advantages nor the proper gameplan. It’s a credit to him ALWAYS being “spoon fed” opponents. At this point in his career, he should of EASILY dispatched Castano BEFORE the 6th round.

Comment

I love this attitude.

Comment

Gotta force Castano to fight off the back foot, for at least 4 rounds, and you'll be fine!

Comment

I have no doubt about who won the first and it wasn't Charlo.

If he had fought like the 9-12 rds for at least half of the fight he could have rightfully and not Haymon style be declared the winner. In a rematch both will make adjustments and i can't pick a favorite to win.

Comment

So does this mean he will forgo the wilder philosophy of giving away 6-7 rounds by moving backwards throwing no punches but pitty pat range finders, sloppy looking 1-2’s, and only opening up when landing a counter left? The fight was there for him to win, he didn’t want to win it.
            FLY TY FLY TY likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              I hate to prop up Charlo but a second fight is an easy win for him. Castano can’t fight no better than he did.
              Charlo fought like sheeit. Never used his god given advantages nor the proper gameplan. It’s a credit to him ALWAYS being “spoon fed” opponents. At this point in his career, he should of EASILY dispatched Castano BEFORE the 6th round.
              Why are you unable to give Castano credit? Why is it "Charlo didn't do XYZ" and not "Charlo couldn't do XYZ?"

also, pretty sure you said the first was gonna be an easy win for him
              greeneye99 greeneye99 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Fair play Charlo for the comments. I had Castano 7-5, but Charlo swept the board for the last 3 rounds, so I was fine with a draw, as I could easily have given Charlo one more round in the first 9.
                Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

The rematch is its a must. that was a great fight and the judging threw a dark cloud over it. i'm good with the draw but i had Castano winning very close. who will make the necessary adjustments

Comment

Damage control from Alfredo's office, after that awkward post-fight presser.
                    Though his big brother was even worse when answering questions about ducking Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                    X