Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Murat Gassiev, Michael Wallisch - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Murat Gassiev, Michael Wallisch - Face To Face at Final Presser

Gassiev, Wallisch Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - The final press conference was held for the upcoming return of former cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev. Gassiev will be back in the ring on July 22 in Moscow, when he faces German contender Michael Wallisch at the Dynamo Arena in Moscow. The card is being timed to coincide with International Boxing Day.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just want to see an active Murat

Comment

Look at the size of Gassiev's neck. He's the type of guy that is naturally heavy, so it seems it was comparatively easy for him to balloon up from cruiserweight to heavyweight, at 6'4. Not so much for Usyk, slightly shorter at 6'3, whose body seems naturally less thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I just want to see an active Murat
        He’s young. Perhaps the lay off was for the best. I think he will do good at HW tbh since he’s already a juggernaut

Comment

Finally Murat in action again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
            Look at the size of Gassiev's neck. He's the type of guy that is naturally heavy, so it seems it was comparatively easy for him to balloon up from cruiserweight to heavyweight, at 6'4. Not so much for Usyk, slightly shorter at 6'3, whose body seems naturally less thick.
            Gassiev is definitely not 6'4. He's maybe 6'2 all of his face-offs he's smaller than Usyk and a lot of other guys.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by DrivesA97Camry View Post

Gassiev is definitely not 6'4. He's maybe 6'2 all of his face-offs he's smaller than Usyk and a lot of other guys.
              You're right, quite a bit shorter than his Wiki height of '1.92m'. Still, he's head, hands, neck etc are thick.

Comment

Working...
              X