No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux vs Andrade, 60-11 Veteran on 9/18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigondeaux vs Andrade, 60-11 Veteran on 9/18

On Friday September 18th CPI, DCP, and JAOLI will present a terrific night of boxing to be headlined by Guillermo Rigondeaux, 2 time Olympic Gold medal winner. Rigondeaux will be fighting Giovanni Andrade 60-11 from Brazil for a regional WBA title that will place him in the top 5 in the world and in position for a title shot in record speed. In his corner will be world renowned trainer Freddie Roach who has taken a special interest in the greatest amateur that has ever turned professional. [details]

Andrade loses to every decent fighter he faces. Rigondeaux will win easy.

Comment

Andrade fights as if he has super sayan powers lol. Lol at his fight with Juanma Lopez.

Comment

I can't wait to see Rigondeaux again.

Guy is extremely talented.Possble ATG.

Comment

damn str8 record time

Comment

Pretty good fight for him this early. I don't get how beating Andrade will make him within the top 5 best in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
              Pretty good fight for him this early. I don't get how beating Andrade will make him within the top 5 best in the world?
              It will be for a reginal WBA title so there is your answer.

Comment

ive been saying for awhile nobody will beat this kid but himself, because he is just that talented. i know you shouldnt judge someone off their first two fights but this guy is VERY GOOD, after a few more fights and experience i would pick this guy to beat juanma and caballero.

Comment

Rigo is moved pretty fast, plus hes training with Roach, im shure this guy will go far!!! A good card with lots of cuban talent!

Comment

I see ways to beat Rigondeaux at top level, he looked great so far and hes definately world class and a future world champ but he doesn't waste punches. Infact he doesn't throw unless the other person throws so he can counter which means he can be outworked. Something someone like Lopez could take advatange of.

Roach will hopefully work on this and mould him into a great fighter, he's got all the skill and talent in the world to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X