Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal, Trainer Stephan Larouche Decide To Part Ways

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal, Trainer Stephan Larouche Decide To Part Ways

Former light heavyweight world champion Jean Pascal has announced that his association with veteran trainer has ended.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cleaning out his closet for the public to see. There are still fight for him at LH. His fights are entertaining. Hopefully he can clean up and bounce back.

Comment

Jean Pascal to Bernard Hopkins: "Take the test, take the test, why don't you take the test?"
      MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
        Jean Pascal to Bernard Hopkins: "Take the test, take the test, why don't you take the test?"
        The rest of the world to Saul Alvarez and no other fighters: “You are #1 on our P4P list. Everyone else who failed multiple tests is scum and we’ll always bring up their drug tests. But not you. No way! You are the best of our generation!”

Comment

Um, that's not exactly what I would call "retiring on a high note," Jean.

Comment

Originally posted by campbei View Post
            Cleaning out his closet for the public to see. There are still fight for him at LH. His fights are entertaining. Hopefully he can clean up and bounce back.
            I used to enjoy his fights as well but really? You want to see this guy back in the ring after he was basically a walking pharmacy? This is what's wrong with the sport. Pascal tests positive for a variety pack of PEDs and not only does he only get a totally pointless 6 month ban from only one governing body no less but you have fans calling for his return. Unbelievable. I remember watching a broadcast many years ago of the Canadian boxing nationals where the team from Newfoundland was actually quite good and one of the boxers actually fought Pascal who won the decision that should've went to the Newfoundlander but because Pascal was a higher profile name I guess, they gave it to him. I don't think that unlucky opponent even went on to have a pro career yet Pascal went on to win a world title. Was he clean then? Who knows how long the guy was juicing.

Comment

Working...
            X