Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano: I Think Charlo Will Take Another Fight, Then Face Me in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano: I Think Charlo Will Take Another Fight, Then Face Me in Rematch

WBO junior middleweight champion Brian 'Boxi' Casta?o confirmed his intention to pursue a rematch with WBA, WBC, IBF champion Jermell Charlo - but the Argentine boxer is not confident that the feeling is mutual.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

C'mon Charlo, step up and tell Al to make the rematch immediately!

Comment

Can't see any other fight that would pay more than a Castano rematch. Charlo has mandos to clear and nobody is crying for another Lubin fight.
      GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Ha! the lions are hiding in the cave now, it seems that felines does not like much deep waters at the end, no shark what so ever...

Comment

Charlo needs the rematch more than Castano does because most people thought Castano won

I say run it back immediately and capitalize on the buzz over the fight. 154 is so wacky, they both could lose their very next fight and lose their Belts. Maybe Tim Tzyu beats Castano in Australia and Jermell loses to his IBF Mandatory Bakhram Murtazaliev and now No Rematch. This Division is very unpredictable!

Comment

Someone needs to talk to the IBF! No one wants to see Charlo fight the mandatory from Russia! If he does, then Castano should fight Tszyu. Don't sit and wait, because Castano needs the work! He was almost got put asleep twice! Stay active!

Comment

Did Jermell have a tune up for the Tony Harrison rematch? I believe he did. Yeah he did. It took him year to rematch Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Charlo needs the rematch more than Castano does because most people thought Castano won

I say run it back immediately and capitalize on the buzz over the fight. 154 is so wacky, they both could lose their very next fight and lose their Belts. Maybe Tim Tzyu beats Castano in Australia and Jermell loses to his IBF Mandatory Bakhram Murtazaliev and now No Rematch. This Division is very unpredictable!
                I say that those suggestions are the perfect solution to the scenario these guys are in! I really hope both guys want it as much as we do lol. I don’t think Jermell is scared whatsoever, don’t believe any top fighter is, but man he didn’t look too great Saturday night.

Comment

Castano vs Tszyu

Comment

I think the fight was a draw. No one dominated the fight either way to call it conclusive. They are both champions and the fight should have been close. They should wait about 6 months and then have a rematch. Each fighter will have to do something different in order to win the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X