Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Don't Know When, But I Would Love To Get In There & Fight Castano Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Don't Know When, But I Would Love To Get In There & Fight Castano Again

SAN ANTONIO - Jermell Charlo and Brian Castano both asserted after their 12-round split draw Saturday night that they want a rematch. Castano would welcome a second shot at Charlo's championships next, though Charlo noted during their post-fight press conference at AT&T Center that he isn't sure when a rematch might take place. There was not a clause in their contracts that assures an immediate rematch, primarily because Charlo, the IBF, WBA and WBC champ, and Castano, who owns the WBO belt, likely will have to make mandatory defenses of their titles in their next fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As I said in a previous post, Charlo was all about being undisputed until he got in that ring with Castano. Now all of a sudden he doesn't know when he'll fight Castano again. What other fight makes sense at 154 right now? This is THE fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      As I said in a previous post, Charlo was all about being undisputed until he got in that ring with Castano. Now all of a sudden he doesn't know when he'll fight Castano again. What other fight makes sense at 154 right now? This is THE fight
      Well who ever won has to face mandos, that was already known before the fight. Unless they can do something to put those mandos on hold I doubt that there is enough money to pay some step aside money.

Comment

Attitude is everything and since leaving Ronnie Shields you have been catching hell, but your brother is a monster; how about that for your ass!

Comment

rematches with Castano.or Lubin

Comment

Who's the IBF mando? Apparently it's super overdue.

Comment

Smh was a fan of charlo but its a clear duck.
              Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

What a pvssy

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
                  Who's the IBF mando? Apparently it's super overdue.
                  Bakhram Murtazaliev! Castano's mando is Tszyu! Tszyu already said his team will be pushing hard for the Castano fight! Hopefully they both win, and we can get the rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    rematches with Castano.or Lubin
                    If only we were that lucky!

Tim Tszyu: Castano Beat Charlo, But I Believe I'll Stop Castano, He's Made For Me

Tszyu is the top contender to the WBO crown - with his team making plans to request a mandatory crack at the title.

“The draw could turn out to be a good result for us – Tszyu could be next. That was a great fight and you’d be surprised if Charlo wanted to jump straight into a rematch - plus he’ll have the other sanctioning bodies breathing down his neck,” said Tszyu's promoter, No Limit’s George Rose, to Ben Damon of Fox Sports.

“We’ll talk to Paco at the WBO today about the prospect of making Tszyu mandatory for Castaņo’s belt and we’ll be doing everything possible to make that fight happen before the end of the year.”

A immediate rematch between Charlo and Castano is not likely - as the IBF will order Charlo to make a mandatory defense against Bakhram Murtazliev.

https://www.boxingscene.com/tim-tszy...ade-me--159224

Comment

Working...
                    X