Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Castano: It Was A Tough Fight, Of Course, But I Feel That They Robbed Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Castano: It Was A Tough Fight, Of Course, But I Feel That They Robbed Me!

SAN ANTONIO - The more time Brian Castano took late Saturday night to think about what occurred in the ring at AT&T Center, the worse the WBO junior middleweight champion felt about the official result.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Need more cardio bruh! If you had won just one of the "championship" rounds, you'd be "Undisputed!"
    BendOver BendOver likes this.

Comment

I had Castano ahead close but there was no robbery
      BendOver BendOver mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Castaņo beat Lara and Charlo with less than 20 fights. He's the real deal

Comment

Close fight is not a robbery, if that other judge scorecard was closer it would'nt be a big robbery narrative going on about this fight. So instead of trying to shoeshine to the body throwing arm punches to steal rounds Maybe he should've rip to the body instead and use angles instead of walking in a straight line at Charlo on the ropes. I had it 115-113 Charlo but no problems if castano won. They can just fight again and fans of boxing can see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            I had Castano ahead close but there was no robbery
            Exactly the same, 115-113 Castano, but was fine with draw. I gave Charlo the last 3 rounds, as did all the judges, as did most viewers, so to say Charlo doesn't have a case for winning 3 of the first 9 rounds, is wrong, no robbery, very good fight.
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Help me understand something. When you have a total horse**** judging like Vasquez did - - why do these guys get to be a judge on other fights? At least demote them to lesser fights so we don’t have to be exposed to their incompetence again.
              BendOver BendOver Mike con Mike con like this.

Comment

You clearly won,sure most agree you're the top dog at 154,belts or not.

Comment

This was no robbery. To get hurt early in the fight, then get hurt in 2 of the last 3 rounds, is letting your opponent back into the fight. To avoid an unwanted outcome, one must control their destiny. Castano did not win the championship rounds in a close fight - which is why it ended in a draw. This fight was very close and could've gone either way. This was in no way a robbery. Castano let this fight end in a draw and in controversy. He had a chance to avoid this outcome.
                  mgame mgame Mike con Mike con like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                    This was no robbery. To get hurt early in the fight, then get hurt in 2 of the last 3 rounds, is letting your opponent back into the fight. To avoid an unwanted outcome, one must control their destiny. Castano did not win the championship rounds in a close fight - which is why it ended in a draw. This fight was very close and could've gone either way. This was in no way a robbery. Castano let this fight end in a draw and in controversy. He had a chance to avoid this outcome.
                    Fights are scored round by round. He could lose 3 rounds badly, still, that says nothing about the outcome of the other 9 rounds.

Didn't watch the fight but most people agree Castaņo won, so yes, it's a robbery. Specially if we have proof that at least one scorecard was corrupted.

Comment

Working...
                    X