Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yigit: Rolando Romero Knew How To Utilize All His Strengths, Fair Play To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yigit: Rolando Romero Knew How To Utilize All His Strengths, Fair Play To Him

AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas - Anthony Yigit (24-2-1, 8 KOs) fought for the first time in over two years, and he was five pounds overweight at Friday's weigh-in, but he tried to do his best to halt the unbeaten run of rising contender Rolando "Rolly" Romero (14-0, 12 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yigit looked bad. Maybe it was the layoff or the awkward style matchup with Rollie but his balance and legs looked way off.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Yigit looked bad. Maybe it was the layoff or the awkward style matchup with Rollie but his balance and legs looked way off.
      both looked bad.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        both looked bad.
        Haha. True.

Comment

This Rolly mofo has the worst style I've seen since Rocky Martinez. And seems to be the biggest douche since Broner. I didn't even know of him until last week, and I'm sorry I had to find out.

Comment

Ur face showed the pain u were in. U were getting manhandled and hit with thunderous death blows, in your chest, in your throat, on your jaw, and U wouldn't mind doing it again, and u liked the fight u were having??! Are u serious, man?

Comment

Working...
            X