Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Fury vs. Joshua Now Seems Further Away Than Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: Fury vs. Joshua Now Seems Further Away Than Ever

Former two division world champion Ricky Hatton fears that Tyson Fury's potential unification showdown with Anthony Joshua could be "doomed" due to numerous delays.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's not even on the agenda right now. The first challenge is to simply get Fury back in the ring.

I'm with Hatton... I see history repeating.

Comment

Hatton makes sense but also fury not had 70 fights like a legendary boxer still fighting.But
      ​​​But Tyson abusing himself might catch up to him just like it did to hatton

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Hatton makes sense but also fury not had 70 fights like a legendary boxer still fighting.But
        ​​​But Tyson abusing himself might catch up to him just like it did to hatton
        Hahahahaha Floyd has to rematch Canelo to become a top ten ATG. BRO GO SIT YO AMNEMIC AZZ Down!! You really is clueless sir. Wow. You’ve blown my mind with how dumb you are.

Comment

Fury is on the edge!

He wont fight AJ ever. Too scared

Comment

I think its pretty much a coin flip that it ever happens. Tbh its already reached overmarination point anyway. I think the ideal time for it would have been if it had happened between Fury/Wilder 1 and AJ/Ruiz 1. The whole situation is laughable when you consider that for ages people were hyped for AJ/Wilder primarily, then after all the fanboy wars and **** talk nothing happened, then after Fury ruined Wilder the hype switched to AJ/Fury instead, and thats going the same ****ing way.

Comment

He’s always been scared of Joshua since the days when he got smashed in sparring by him...all you fury fans have been duped by a fraud who has never defended a world title....the AJ fight was on the plate for him and he just walked away from a 100 million pound purse and now we seeing Tyson slowly unravel mentally.....he’s a fruit cake

Comment

Ay Ricky, hit me on the horn i got that white girl, u heard?

Comment

Originally posted by GucciGod View Post

Hahahahaha Floyd has to rematch Canelo to become a top ten ATG. BRO GO SIT YO AMNEMIC AZZ Down!! You really is clueless sir. Wow. You’ve blown my mind with how dumb you are.
                  Floyd isn’t top 15 maybe not even top 20 ATG. Neither is pac man

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post

Floyd isn’t top 15 maybe not even top 20 ATG. Neither is pac man
                    Lol. Raaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                    X