Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Castano Beat Charlo, But I Believe I'll Stop Castano, He's Made For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Castano Beat Charlo, But I Believe I'll Stop Castano, He's Made For Me

Junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu is even more confident after watching world champions Jermell Charlo and Brian Castano battle to a twelve round split draw on Saturday night. The judges saw it 114-113 for Castano, 117-111 for Charlo and 114-114 for the draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Obviously, for Charlo fans, Tszyu knows nothing about boxing, for he doesn't understand that the winner is not the one who wins the most rounds but the one that looks less hurt during the fight. lol
    Lunchbucket Lunchbucket likes this.

Comment

Fug it, why not?

If Tim want's it and can get it made, I say go for it.

A loss at this stage of his career won't hurt him too bad

I'd put money on Tim to win via UD anyway

Comment

So if you really want the WBO mandatory shot, why are you taking an interim fight in September, CLOWN ???

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
          So if you really want the WBO mandatory shot, why are you taking an interim fight in September, CLOWN ???

Stay busy? Build the resume while Castano rests up?

No point sitting around and waiting. Good to keep building the CV
          Lunchbucket Lunchbucket likes this.

Comment

Charlo has to fight who??? Where does the IBF find these guys? How do they get to #1 so soon?

Comment

I like what I'm hearing from Tyszu's team here, I always said maybe jumping straight into a title fight after fighting essentially domestic level opposition was kinda premature, but if he can get one of Beefy, Harrison or Culcay under his belt then he's shown he belongs at world level. Bets are on that they manage to get Beefy to go Down Under... think Smith would jump at the chance TBH and any Aussie vs Brit fight should sell well in Oz.

Comment

Tszyu/Castano would be a big fight it would be viewed as an undisputed 154 fight. Charlo/Murtazliev is bum city garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Charlo has to fight who??? Where does the IBF find these guys? How do they get to #1 so soon?
                  Dude was just on Jermell's undercard... was it not televised on Saturday? Russian national and regional champ as an ammy but he hasn't really done anything to speak of it the pros... the IBF ends up with these kindsa dudes in their top slots because many of the top guys just don't register
                  with 'em.

https://*********.com/new-faces-bakh...tazaliev/28941

(fight news)

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Dude was just on Jermell's undercard... was it not televised on Saturday?
                    Murtazliev is such a bum they held his fight in the back alley behind the stadium where the other bums live and hang out.
                    Last edited by TinAgeOfBoxing; 07-19-2021, 01:58 AM.
                    Thuglife Nelo Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X