Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: I Need To Go To 140, I Feel I'll Be A lot Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: I Need To Go To 140, I Feel I'll Be A lot Stronger

AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas - Rolando "Rolly" Romero (14-0, 12 KOs) delivered another impressive knockout, flooring Anthony Yigit (24-2-1, 8 KOs) three times on his way to a seventh round TKO victory to retain his WBA interim-world lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-18-2021, 10:02 PM.

I really don’t find this bloke likeable at all….he’s dirty and I just can’t stand that toddler like pout he keeps on his face
    Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

well he's with PBC, I guess it's fitting for him to go fight for Tanks WBA regular, whatever that title is called, because it seems to be a trend for PBC fighters to fight for the "WBA regular title"....
      Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Dude is a royal mess when he fights. He is so disorganized and out of balance. He is lucky that he has power and so far has gotten away with such a sloppy technic.

Comment

Dude said after weigh in that he was knocking everyone out in sparring. Said they are big names that he can’t say. Funny how now he has 2 bad ankles and was in a car accident

Comment

I always picture Romero yelling and scowling while saying these headlines.

Comment

Barrios vs Rolly

Comment

Kid needs to learn to box. If the Swede had any mustard on his punches the fight could’ve looked different. There are a lot of 140 pounders who will expose him. Power alone does not make an elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post
                  Kid needs to learn to box. If the Swede had any mustard on his punches the fight could’ve looked different. There are a lot of 140 pounders who will expose him. Power alone does not make an elite.
                  I wouldn't mind seeing Rolly fight Ivan Baranchyk.

Comment

He’s on the spectrum. What a weird guy. I can’t believe Jim Gray didn’t burst out laughing during that cringe post fight interview. He’s also the dirtiest fighter I’ve seen in a long time.
                    If homeboy he fought had a bit more power it could have been a different fight. He got tagged a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X