Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Congrats Brian Castano, I'm Ready When You Are!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: Congrats Brian Castano, I'm Ready When You Are!

Tim Tszyu watched the most significant fight in his division with the intention of being first in line to challenge for the undisputed crown. The junior middleweight division was left without such a champion, as Jermell Charlo and Brian Castano fought to a twelve-round draw Saturday evening at AT&T Center in San Antonio. Judge Steve Weisfeld (114-113) ruled in favor of Castano, while Nelson Vazquez (117-111) had Charlo winning by an absurdly wide margin. Judge Tim Cheatham (114-114) had the contest even to produce the stalemate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Since when does the Challenger decide where the Champion defends. Ridiculous

Comment

Very true, good point.. .. and Costano and Jermel are both champions so the rematch will be in Argentina .. anything else and boxing is rigged.

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      Since when does the Challenger decide where the Champion defends. Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
        Very true, good point.. .. and Costano and Jermel are both champions so the rematch will be in Argentina .. anything else and boxing is rigged.

Lmao. Imagine Mell going to Argentina as the unified champ. I'm not against it but I'm also realistic. Rematch will be in Vegas or Cali.
        chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Good Fight! Castano went to France to fight Michel Soro and now Texas to ffight Charlo, so going to Australia won't be a problem But he is the Champ not Tim so if Tim wants him to come to his Country to defend His Belt then make them pay a ton of money for it
          garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Lmao. Imagine Mell going to Argentina as the unified champ. I'm not against it but I'm also realistic. Rematch will be in Vegas or Cali.
            Lol the original poster’s statement is ridiculous lol. Yes it’s a big money fight that did well in attendance so I would be surprised if the rematch wasn’t in Houston or Vegas. They would fill an arena or stadium in Houston. Boxing is about where the most
            money can be made not where anti-American nationalist fantasies
            garfios garfios GucciGod GucciGod like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Lol the original poster’s statement is ridiculous lol. Yes it’s a big money fight that did well in attendance so I would be surprised if the rematch wasn’t in Houston or Vegas. They would fill an arena or stadium in Houston. Boxing is about where the most
              money can be made not where anti-American nationalist fantasies
              Would be criminal to have the rematch in Houston... Should at least be "neutral ground" like Cali or Vegas.

Comment

Of course as a hardcore fan, I want the immediate rematch, but legacy doesn't provide for your family. If Tszyu's team indeed offer the $10mil they've been dangling for a top contender to come to Australia, I would consider that. It's a Winnable fight, make a ton of $, then you can revisit the Charlo fight

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post

The money is in the US so it’ll be in the US. Since when has boxing been “fair”
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Who gives a F? Castano is not Australian.
                    Just keep on fighting only Australians, brother.
                    If you want Castano, go to Argentina.

Comment

Working...
                    X