Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'd Destroy Gervonta Davis & Smash Him To Pieces, He's Not A Real Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I'd Destroy Gervonta Davis & Smash Him To Pieces, He's Not A Real Champion

Undisputed unified super lightweight champion Josh Taylor is jabbing back at Gervonta Davis following Tank's win of a secondary WBA title against Mario Barrios last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Taylor would work tank over that’s not disputed

Comment

Taylor is TOO MOBILE for flat footed Tank. The fight will NEVER HAPPEN if Floyd has a say.

Comment

Don't waste your breath josh, they won't be coming anywhere near you or anyone else legit for a long time

Comment

Taylor better watch his mouth. Tank is going to get the WBA Assistant to the Assistant Light Welterweight belt and at that point he’s going to have to address that fight then and there.
          PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Yeah Taylor is way too much for Tank. It would be like Tank vs Leo but Tank would be the one playing the role of Leo.
            Bronx23 Bronx23 likes this.

Comment

I agree Tank is a paper champion, but I don't know if Taylor would walk all over him, let's not forget that Taylor barely won the fights against Ramirez and Proragis, you can make an argument for both of those fights being draws or even a loss, so let's not make it seem like Taylor is unbeatable, Taylor needs to give Ramirez and Proragis rematches and win in a more convincing fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                I agree Tank is a paper champion, but I don't know if Taylor would walk all over him, let's not forget that Taylor barely won the fights against Ramirez and Proragis, you can make an argument for both of those fights being draws or even a loss, so let's not make it seem like Taylor is unbeatable, Taylor needs to give Ramirez and Proragis rematches and win in a more convincing fashion.
                Have you seen the Ramirez fight?

Comment

Yea you probably would. Don't waste your breathe on that fight,they"ll never throw tank in there with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    U sound ignorant af. He beat Ramirez fair n square. The rougarou was close but the right man won

Comment

Working...
                    X