Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano: I Was Hurt in The Tenth, Had To Recoup, But I Did Enough To Win This Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano: I Was Hurt in The Tenth, Had To Recoup, But I Did Enough To Win This Fight

WBO junior middleweight champion Brian Castano felt that he did enough to secure the decision over WBA, WBC and IBF champion Jermell Charlo. The two boxers fought to a twelve round split draw on Saturday night at AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I look forward to seeing the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
      Rematch needs to be anywhere else but Texas though, I have a feeling the Charlo camp is going to want to take the rematch to Houston. This fight needs to be in Vegas or New York.

Comment

Castaño beat Lara and Charlo

Comment

this isn't a texas problem, brian would've gotten the same treatment anywhere else in the US.

if the rematch doesn't happen next i don't think might even happen, charlo looked too drain at the weigh in. i don't think he can make 154 for much longer

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
            Charlo looked extremely passive and disinterested last night. He looked exactly like his brother did in his last fight. Both need to move up one division
            !-1 !-1 likes this.

Comment

i love brian's honesty, he has no problem telling it how it is, he was hurt, needed to recoup. ask haney and he'll tell you linares didn't hurt him and doesn't punch hard

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

Rematch needs to be anywhere else but Texas though, I have a feeling the Charlo camp is going to want to take the rematch to Houston. This fight needs to be in Vegas or New York.
                Unless Castano knocks Jermell out, the fight needs to be in Buenos Aires for him to get a decision. But that is a moot point. Haymon will not let Charlo risk losing his belts. Jermall will be fighting the weak, frail, and infirm for the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Charlo looked extremely passive and disinterested last night. He looked exactly like his brother did in his last fight. Both need to move up one division
                  You’re right I thought his answer was rather odd but no way he ducks a rematch. It’s the biggest fight for him at 154. And unless he fights GGG it’s the biggest fight for him at 160 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post

I honestly don’t see what all the outrage is for. We all know Byrd’s scorecard was bullsh.it. But all you have to do is look at the fight. Charlo clearly won rounds 2,9,10,11, and 12. That’s five rounds already. All he needs is one round out of seven to score a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X