Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amilcar Vidal Fights Through Fire, Wins Majority Decision Over Aleem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amilcar Vidal Fights Through Fire, Wins Majority Decision Over Aleem

SAN ANTONIO - Amilcar Vidal proved his readiness Saturday night at least for legitimate middleweight contenders. The unbeaten Uruguayan showed some defensive flaws, but he beat his best opponent to date, Immanuwel Aleem, by majority decision in a closely contested, 10-round, 162-pound bout on the Jermell Charlo-Brian Castano undercard at AT&T Center. Aleem became just the third opponent to take Vidal (13-0, 11 KOs) beyond the second round, the second opponent to go the distance with him and produced some strong moments of his own.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-17-2021, 09:08 PM.

No loser in this fight, only two winners. I had 95-95... Great fight!
    sicko sicko eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

The fans in San Antonio just got a sweet sweet treat in that fight…what a battle

Comment

Thought it could’ve gone a round either way, or a draw.

the 97-93 cards don’t really tell the story of the fight. But so many rounds were close that you could get those cards, depending on what you like.

Comment

Good fight, I could see a draw, but if anyone deserved to win it was Vidal. Body work, overall effectiveness, etc.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

well that was a war

Comment

I had Aleem winning by a round. Judges filled out the score cards during a bathroom break

Comment

Enjoyed the hell out of the match, really crumby scorecards though. Vidal was very much exposed.

Comment

i had it a draw, altho it seems Vidal had the KO in the bag, IF IF IF he would have kept to the body.

Comment

PBC has had the best cards all year. Great fights. Thanks Al!

Comment

Working...
                    X