Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Arias: I'm Obviously A Player To Fight The Charlo-Castano Winner; Leaning Towards Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Arias: I'm Obviously A Player To Fight The Charlo-Castano Winner; Leaning Towards Charlo

Luis Arias' career-changing upset of Jarrett Hurd last month has made Saturday night much more interesting for the 154-pound contender. Now that he has knocked off a former unified 154-pound champion, the 31-year-old Arias would love an opportunity to fight the Jermell Charlo-Brian Castano winner next. The Milwaukee native realizes, though, that at least one of the four 154-pound titles at stake in the Charlo-Castano unification fight could become vacant if the winner wants to move up to the middleweight division or doesn't want to make a mandatory defense of one of those belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Leaning toward Charlo... Seriously just leaning? Spoiler alert, of course Charlo is going to win and...Charlo will go on to beat up Luis Arias in a Danny Jacobs style beat down..

Comment

The winner has an IBF mandatory. I expect a WBC mando soon as well.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Leaning toward Charlo... Seriously just leaning? Spoiler alert, of course Charlo is going to win and...Charlo will go on to beat up Luis Arias in a Danny Jacobs style beat down..
        Seriously. Arias doesn’t stand a chance against Mell.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Seriously. Arias doesn’t stand a chance against Mell.
          I 100% agree, Arias won't last 5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
          X