Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Don't Wanna Move Up To 160 Because That Contradicts My Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo: I Don't Wanna Move Up To 160 Because That Contradicts My Brother

SAN ANTONIO - Jermell Charlo cannot envision moving up to the middleweight division after boxing Brian Castano on Saturday night. If Charlo wins their 12-round, 154-pound title unification fight at AT&T Center, he'll become boxing's first fully unified champion in that division during the four-belt era. The Houston native wouldn't have much left to prove, either, in the weight class within which he has competed for almost all of his 13-year pro career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess that's a good bro, I have to starve myself to make a weight that I have fought my entire career because big bro refuses to go up and face the music when he himself is struggling to make 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
      I guess that's a good bro, I have to starve myself to make a weight that I have fought my entire career because big bro refuses to go up and face the music when he himself is struggling to make 160.
      Where in the article does he suggest he is struggling to make 154. He said he WALKS around at 155, 156 and he weighed yesterday at 153....just asking
      Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Tell Bruh to move to 168, and then go do your thing @ 160, and then Errol can come to 154! Let Boots and Vergil settle things @ 147! Everybody eats!
        Emmaculate Emmaculate likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post

Where in the article does he suggest he is struggling to make 154. He said he WALKS around at 155, 156 and he weighed yesterday at 153....just asking
          He walks around at 155, 156? So he only has to loose a pound or two for his fights? GTFOH, look at those weigh in pictures, he's a zombie, just because he made weight, doesn't mean he's not struggling, by the way, fighters who usually walk around 155, 156 usually fight at 135, 140, Charlo obviously walks around 175 or above....
          Agent Mulder Agent Mulder likes this.

Comment

He walks around at 155, 156? So he only has to loose a pound or two for his fights? GTFOH, look at those weigh in pictures, he's a zombie, just because he made weight, doesn't mean he's not struggling, by the way, fighters who usually walk around 155, 156 usually fight at 135, 140, Charlo obviously walks around 175 or above....
            I laughed too when I read his post...

Comment

That's your guess or you know facts. He looked good at the weigh in. But obviously after he knocks out BC u will still be a hater. FOH
              Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

The Klitchco bros. Did it. Why can’t they do it? I know why and so do they.
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post

That's your guess or you know facts. He looked good at the weigh in. But obviously after he knocks out BC u will still be a hater. FOH
                  Since you said it, it must be true.....

Comment

Since you said it, it must be true.....
                    I do represent reality in your world full of lies.....Confucius once said "don't hate the player...hate the game"

Comment

Working...
                    X