Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: Gervonta Davis Fight Should Be Easy To Make Next; I'll Knock Him The F--- Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolly Romero: Gervonta Davis Fight Should Be Easy To Make Next; I'll Knock Him The F--- Out!

SAN ANTONIO - Rolando Romero remembers two instances when Gervonta Davis didn't show up for their scheduled sparring sessions a couple years ago in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

seems like the next logical fight for tank...i think many have been saying they see this fight coming....

Comment

Seems logical, both with not only the same set both pbc and both Mayweather promotions

Comment

Well then, give him what he wants...Tank beats the dog **** out of this boy.

Comment

Romero is the next coming of a fake ass Naseem Hamid, I mean truly he has some power but Telegraph all his dam shots plus there wide and he’s so anxious for a knock out it makes him look basic and ordinary. Gervonta should jump on this easy ass win! Plus he’s affiliated with Floyd as well. I really can’t wait to see him get knocked into the middle of next week. I dislike all cocky fighters with limited talent.

Comment

Rolly u don't want Tank, u want a payday. U can punch, but u sure can't box.

Comment

Nooooooo way in hell this fight happens anytime soon. Floyd has stated he wants to keep everything in house, but no way he's going to risk the face of his promotion by taking the fight vs Romero. It does not make sense for either guy at this stage to take the fight without endangering their brand with an L. Possibly in a few years and especially after Romero gets a few more W's under his belt.
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Sounds about right for Porky another fake champion with a meaningless WBA trinket. Mayweather seems happy putting on these 200k crap PPVs and Showtime is all too happy putting garbage on PPV as well.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
                  Nooooooo way in hell this fight happens anytime soon. Floyd has stated he wants to keep everything in house, but no way he's going to risk the face of his promotion by taking the fight vs Romero. It does not make sense for either guy at this stage to take the fight without endangering their brand with an L. Possibly in a few years and especially after Romero gets a few more W's under his belt.
                  Risk for Tank? Lol, you think highly of Rolly.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post

Risk for Tank? Lol, you think highly of Rolly.
                    Every time a fighter gets into the rings its 100% a risk. It's not that I think very highly of him, but he can punch and all it takes is one. Many unbeatable champions have been cracked and put out when they were not supposed to be. Lennox, Tyson, Klitchko, Joshua etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X