No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Brian Castano: Stats and Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo-Brian Castano: Stats and Stakes

By Cliff Rold - Assuming an eleventh-hour glove controversy doesn't derail plans, and these controversies seldom do, sometime in the next twenty-four hours, we will have an answer to the most exciting question in boxing. Who is the best Jr. middleweight in the world?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cliff Rold 30 -7 mañana

Comment

If Castano doesn't get caught early, I think his pace will be too much for Charlo who will gas out in the later rounds. But he has to get the KO or he will be robbed on the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        If Castano doesn't get caught early, I think his pace will be too much for Charlo who will gas out in the later rounds. But he has to get the KO or he will be robbed on the scorecards.
        esa es la cuestion,no puedo ver a castaño perdiendo

Comment

Originally posted by oscar delapolla View Post

esa es la cuestion,no puedo ver a castaño perdiendo
          i envy your confidence lol i'm super nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            When has Charlo ever gassed? He picks his spots, and lands with precision. I think Castaño is the goods, but he gets caught, dropped, stopped in the final third of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

i envy your confidence lol i'm super nervous.
              bueno....es solo mi opinion....pero creo que gana castaño, y eso espero

Comment

Charlo will use the dirty style of hugging, running, aka " slick ". Hugging is the worst, since you basically rest on your oponent while he uses his strength to sustain the hug, of course even worse is the fact that the huggers hug after they land a punch, score a point and not allowing the oponent to punch back. If the referees actually do their job and deduct or disqualify huggers, boxing would be much better but they have an agenda and that is to protect Afro fighters ( afraid of being called racist ) which are the ones mostly using that " slick " style. Judges are to blame, too.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar delapolla View Post

bueno....es solo mi opinion....pero creo que gana castaño, y eso espero
                  ojala, yo creo que si brian sale a "boxear" como se dice lo puede sacar de eje a charlo, si alterna entre boxeo y presión debería ganar. en mi opinión charlo no es mas que él en cuanto a técnica se habla. si le aguanta la mano, la pelea empieza después de la primera mitad del combate.

Comment

I just read that the fight might be called off due to Charla’s glove has something in it. A “balloon”. What ever that means.

Comment

Working...
                    X