Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Brian Castano - Ready For Unification War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Brian Castano - Ready For Unification War

Charlo, Castano Weights Photos Gallery - Charlo vs. Castano will see unified WBC, WBA and IBF World Champion Jermell Charlo and WBO World Champion Brian Castano battle for undisputed status at super welterweight as all four 154-pound belts hang in the balance for the first time in history on Saturday, July 17 live on SHOWTIME from AT&T Center in San Antonio in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

charlo-castano (4)_1626468158.jpg

LOL this picture is hilarious
    Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Jermal's okay but Jermell's the ONE . Some hilarious confrontations with:

Jarrett Hurd: "I say what the F a want! Yeah! I say what the F I want!!"
      Demitrius Andrade: (I'll see you in the ring) "I'll see you outside the ring too." ..."why you keep talking?! Why you keep runnin' your mouth!"
      Broner/Gervonta Davis: "WHAT?! I'll punch you in your face, break your nose!!"
      Tony Harrison: "Put your check on it! Put your check on it!"

He's been quiet lately because his opponent doesn't speak english !
      Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Going with Castano by late KO. My intuition is Charlo will struggle with the pace.

Comment

Wow, a bit dehydrated :P

jermell-charlo%20(1)_1626468159.jpg

Comment

Jermall looking like a crackhead......going to be badass fight,can't wait!

Comment

Jermall struggled to make weight in the Montiel fight and didn't look so great that night, but he didn't look nearly like such an emaciated, ripped skeleton at the weigh-in as Jermell does here. Maybe it's just the light but damn...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Jermall struggled to make weight in the Montiel fight and didn't look so great that night, but he didn't look nearly like such an emaciated, ripped skeleton at the weigh-in as Jermell does here. Maybe it's just the light but damn...
                you think he looks that bad? i was talking on twitter with a guy who works for ESPN KO (spanish guy who sometimes comments the fights) and he said that that's how he always looks,

imo he did looked a little bit more dehydrated than cataņo

Comment

Charlo looking drained, sunken eyes and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    It’s not how you drain, it’s how you rehydrate. Common misconception.
                    _Maxi _Maxi likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X