Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo, Castano Make Weight; Anthony Yigit 5.2 Pounds Overweight For Fight With Rolly Romero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo, Castano Make Weight; Anthony Yigit 5.2 Pounds Overweight For Fight With Rolly Romero

SAN ANTONIO - Members of their camps nearly came to blows after Jermell Charlo and Brian Castano made weight for their 154-pound title unification fight Friday afternoon. Before they were separated and order was restored at the Thompson San Antonio-Riverwalk hotel, Charlo and Castano both came in below the limit for their 12-round showdown Saturday night at AT&T Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Castano has a braveheart and he's a fierce proud competitor. Mell is bigger, stronger physically, taller, more powerful with a better jab and better technique. I expect a high level war

Charlo by stunning KO!

Comment

5ibs overweight, what an igit

Comment

Rolly has a problem! Yigit impressed me vs. Baranchyk, at 140! He's going to give Rolly a run for his money!

Comment

Damn. He mentioned he's a small 140lber and 135 is his preferred weight. At the final presser, I was surprised that Yigit didn't look emaciated. I guess we know why now, he hadn't cut the weight.

Will be an interesting Matchup, but if Rolly loses he has a built-in excuse that he was fighting an opponent a weight class above his.

Comment

That 5.2lbs is probably gonna rise quite a bit as he rehydrates. One thought, he's out of shape...other thought is he's grown into a WW. Rolly will need his big guns. Good thing he has'em. Big test though.

Comment

5 pounds? Jeez man

Comment

How the **** do you miss by 5Lbs?... I mean, yeah, I know they use metric in Sweden but the conversion really ain't all that tricky.

Comment

5 pounds? Dude basically said Fk that grilled chicken salad, let me get a double burger with cheese.

Comment

Didn't even bother to make the weight, I don't like Romero one bit but I hope he kicks this dude's ass now. This is so unprofessional.

Comment

Working...
                    X