Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Decided To Pick Spence Because I Wanted To Give Good Fight To The Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Decided To Pick Spence Because I Wanted To Give Good Fight To The Fans

Even on the heels of a two-year ring absence and seemingly nearing the end of his incredible career, Manny Pacquiao still wants to make every ring appearance count. The legendary former eight division champion and future Hall of Famer could have selected just about any opponent for his long-awaited comeback. Instead, he chose to pursue the best welterweight in the world for his next assignment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pacquiao had to step up since these cowards like Spence would never fight the best. Still running from Crawford like 90 goin naaaaawf!

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
      Pacquiao had to step up since these cowards like Spence would never fight the best. Still running from Crawford like 90 goin naaaaawf!
      This makes no sense as Pacquaio is comfortably better than any fighter Crawford has ever fought.
      Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Even on the heels of a two-year ring absence and seemingly nearing the end of his incredible career, Manny Pacquiao still wants to make every ring appearance count. The legendary former eight division champion and future Hall of Famer could have selected just about any opponent for his long-awaited comeback. Instead, he chose to pursue the best welterweight in the world for his next assignment.

Philippines’ Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39KOs) aims to become boxing’s first-ever five-time welterweight titlist as he faces unified WBC/IBF champ Errol Spence Jr. (27-0, 21KOs, with their bout to headline a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View event slated for August 21 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
        This writer Jake Donovan really loves to piss floydiots for sure!
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I regularly defend Crawford on here but he’s the guy that needs to step up, not Spence.

Spence has been consistently facing the top tier guys at 147 whilst Crawford hasn’t.

Comment

If Spence is a coward, and not fighting the best at 147. What do you make of the list of opposition Terence has at welterweight?
            Nomadic Nomadic Boxviewer Boxviewer like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I regularly defend Crawford on here but he’s the guy that needs to step up, not Spence.

Spence has been consistently facing the top tier guys at 147 whilst Crawford hasn’t.
              This is my thought as well. Nobody can Spence takes easy fights. I do believe Crawford wins if they ever manage to fight. I may change my mind the closer to the that shouldve already happened but right now I'd pick Bud. It wouldnt be easy though.

Comment

Spence has fought Mikey Garcia, Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia and now fighting Pacquiao. Crawford has fought bums and shopworn fighters in Brook and Khan and yet you think Spence is the one not fighting the best. Pacquaio was on the platter for Crawford and somehow that fight slipped through. They had opportunity with Keith Thurman, turned down Shawn Porter who like Crawford has no fight scheduled but everyone seem to let Crawford off the hook becos of Arum. Arum already pays him a ransom for fighting nobodies which probably deludes him into overvaluing himself when its time to fight some real fighters which would explain why to-date he still doesn't have one good welterweight name on his record. If you are being objective Crawford seem to have lost his zeal for the sport. He's content with the good paydays fighting nobodies he gets from Arum while sitting around wasting his prime years. The nerve of those that call him PFP when the best opponent on his record to-date is a shopworn Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

This is my thought as well. Nobody can Spence takes easy fights. I do believe Crawford wins if they ever manage to fight. I may change my mind the closer to the that shouldve already happened but right now I'd pick Bud. It wouldnt be easy though.
                  Who do you like in Crawford vs. Zepeda? LOL!

Pacquiaotard86 Pacquiaotard86 likes this.

Comment

Dam who everyone think fights the best at Welterweight we still need an outcome; What comes to mind Leonard VS Hearns or Curry VS McCrory, Curry VS Starring, Number 1 vs Number 2, and until they fight someone is considered #2 like it or not, but it needs to happen! Spence VS Crawford
                    Last edited by hitmanjosh; 07-16-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X