Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin: I'd To Love To Fight Charlo; I Wanna Show That I'm The Best At 154 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin: I'd To Love To Fight Charlo; I Wanna Show That I'm The Best At 154 Pounds

Erickson Lubin's confidence is rightfully as high as it has been since before Jermell Charlo knocked him out in the first round of their 154-pound title fight in October 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lubin has alot going for him and can throw some serious power shots. He is another knockout waiting to happen though.

Comment

Would be a good fight

Comment

Lubin vs. Fundora! Madrimov vs. Tszyu! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Lubin vs. Fundora! Madrimov vs. Tszyu! MAN UP!
          Why not Lubin vs Tszyu?

Let the winner really earn a shot at the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Why not Lubin vs Tszyu?

Lubin has already earned his way back to the WBC #1 contender title shot. **** what you talking about.

siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Lubin has already earned his way back to the WBC #1 contender title shot. **** what you talking about.
              And Tszyu is the WBO #1 contender.

Why don't these two fight each other to prove who is the better and more deserving challenger for the unified titles?
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-16-2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

And Tszyu is the WBO #1 contender.

Why don't these two fight each to prove who is the better and more deserving challenger for the unified titles?
                Lubin has been and gets a rematch. maybe Tszyu who hasn't done sht at 154 can pick off 2 or 3 big names then he deserves and gets the title shot. right now it is Lubin gets the winner

Comment

Why not Lubin vs Tszyu?

Eddie Hearn has a better chance to make Madrimov vs. Tszyu, since Tszyu is with Top Rank. Lubin vs. Fundora way easier to make! They'll probably not fight each other, hoping for a title shot!

Comment

Sebastian Fundora vs Sergio Garcia to reportedly land on August 21st Spence-Pacquiao card

Back in May, Sampson Lewkowicz revealed that towering super welterweight Sebastian Fundora signed to fight former European champ Sergio Garcia on FOX, and now the fight appears to have a home. Spanish boxing site Espabox reports that the two will square off in a WBC eliminator on PBC’s August 21st Errol Spence Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao card.

Reliable Twitter poster Deuce revealed the arrangement earlier this afternoon. According to Espabox, this is the latest of many potential dates, as they’d previously targeted August 7th.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2021/7/1...xing-news-2021

Comment

Working...
                    X