Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager, Trainer Confident Deontay Wilder Will Knock Tyson Fury Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager, Trainer Confident Deontay Wilder Will Knock Tyson Fury Out

Shelly Finkel, co-manager of former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, is very confident that his boxer will secure a knockout victory over Tyson Fury. Back in February 2020, Fury dominated and stopped Wilder in the seventh round of their rematch to capture the WBC title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder ain't knocking nothing out. With that last intergalactic asswhipping, Fury turned Deontay into another Marcellus Wilder
    Last edited by archiemoore1; 07-16-2021, 01:20 AM.

Comment

While Fury is wasting millions of dollars doing anything and everything he can to avoid this third fight, Wilder has been quietly and diligently honing his craft. He already knocked Fury unconscious in the first fight. This time, he going to make it stick.

Comment

Pfft. Heard it before.
        wilder will get spanked once again. Fury has his number.
        He would be better off rebuilding and going towards the Joshua route. Due to the yes men he has around him, they are guiding him in the wrong direction for this rematch.
        with another definitive loss, it will be a massive blow to his already damaged ego

Comment

While I think fury is much better I fear he'll be fat and not ready when the match happens. It would be a shame if so, since Fury coul be goat if in the right mood and condition.

Comment

Fury is just too good to lose to a bum like Wilder.

Comment

Kind of some truth to it. Wilder can.ko fury as he hits hard enough.

Comment

It's a fight, so anything could happen -- especially if Fury enters the ring less than optimal condition but Wilder is firing on all cylinders.

Comment

My gut feeling is that Fury is going to be unmotivated. He clearly needs to feel a challenge or a big occasion to get him motivated to get the best out of himself.

I still think that his years of honing his craft will probably carry him through against Wilder, who neglected to develop and skills in his career and fell back on his bazooka right hand.

I think Wilder will come in hungry and Fury will come in lazy

A concern I have for Wilder is that he has taken the path of least resistance as far as his trainer is concerned. You feel he would have benefitted from an experienced disciplinarian to whip him into shape and get the most out of him. I don’t know how good a trainer Malik Scott is because he has no track record to speak of. All we know about him is that he’s good friends with Wilder which is probably the last thing Wilder really needs right now.
                  Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Seems there's to be some truth to tickets not doing well...

Comment

Working...
                    X