Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castano: I Will Try To Demolish Charlo, I'm Going To Make Him Suffer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Castano: I Will Try To Demolish Charlo, I'm Going To Make Him Suffer!

Brian Castano knows that he is facing the fight of his life. That appointment that can catapult him into the great history of Argentine boxing. This Saturday, he will face Jermell Charlo in a unification of the world junior middleweight titles of the World Boxing Organization (WBO), the World Boxing Council (WBC), the World Boxing Association (WBA) and the International Boxing Federation (IBF).
    [Click Here To Read More]

“With Charlo we have plan A and plan B. I have several strategies. And I'm going to make him suffer," Charlo told TYC Sports. So Charlo is going to be inflicting damage onto himself come Saturday night? Didn’t see that coming.

Comment

Castaño by demolition
      VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

Dude has a haircut like Lloyd from dumb and dumber

Comment

Castrano 11th Rd TKO . These Charlo boys are hyped up. MARK MY POST

Comment

The return fire will prove to be unbearable. That power jab and counter uppercut will slow his azz down until Mell straight right his azzz......hahahahahaha #LO

Comment

Brian "Baby Ears" Castano

Comment

I like the confidence but those are big words. Jermell is not a joke. May the better fighter win.

Comment

Hopefully he also has a plan C. Charlo is tough to beat, and the first Harrison fight, ah quite controversial a decision.

Comment

i dont think castanos has the KO power put down charlo. i think his record isnt that impressive.

Comment

Working...
                    X