Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Brian Castano - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermell Charlo, Brian Castano - Face To Face at Final Presser

Charlo, Castano Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC, WBA and IBF world champion Jermell Charlo and WBO world champion Brian Castano met face-to-face on Thursday at the final press conference to preview their undisputed 154-pound world championship showdown taking place this Saturday, July 17 live on SHOWTIME from AT&T Center in San Antonio in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott, Leo Wilson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I miracle that Charlo didn't loose it. It don't take much for him to go off and be incoherent.

Comment

Jermell is a straight up G! Love the way he came across here. I myself thought him incoherent before, judged him wrong. I loved his demeanour, cool guy, reminded me a lot of Hagler.

Comment

The huge size difference has to make Charlo the favorite. That being said,Castano will bring it with every ounce of energy he can muster. Let's hope for a great fight without any injuries or controversy.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

So many frigging belts .

Comment

20210715_161228.jpg

Everyone else is sitting down without their belts while Rolly clutches on to his interim strap and mean mugs in the background...

Comment

It looks like Jermell is starting to look drained for his fights just like Jermall does for his. He has been at 154 for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterDeclanCor View Post
                Jermell is a straight up G! Love the way he came across here. I myself thought him incoherent before, judged him wrong. I loved his demeanour, cool guy, reminded me a lot of Hagler.
                What part of him reminds you of Hagler; that he’s black! I don’t see a dam thing with this guys demeanor that remind me of anything Hagler did, period except wake up black.

Comment

Hmmm clear advantages in this fight for one off the fighters but the question is what are the odds off an upset victory happening for Castano? that being said it's probably not looking so high but it would be an interesting wrench in the works if Charlo some how lost which I doubt will happen..

Comment

Castano is Spock reincarnate

Comment

Working...
                    X