Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero vs. Rigondeaux Tripleheader Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero vs. Rigondeaux Tripleheader Officially Announced

Two-division world champion Guillermo Rigondeaux will face bantamweight world champion John Riel Casimero for his WBO belt onSaturday, August 14 live on SHOWTIME headlining a Premier Boxing Champions event from Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a pretty good co-feature.

Comment

Nice card. I will be watching.

Comment

Russell/Rodriguez is a BIG time fight and a shocker, did not see that coming. Other fight is just meh, good main event obviously, I'll be rooting hard for Rigo to get KTFO

Comment

Good Bantamweight card at a Good venue.
          Might just check it out

Comment

Sweet card, well done showtime/pbc

Comment

lmao why didn't Rodriguez enforced the rematch with Gaballo? The WBC even helped him out like c'mon man. Russell is even more polished than Gaballo. Pointless especially with the WBA interim belt on the line. This fight is so unnecessary when the point of Rigo vs Casimero fight is to get rid of that wretched WBA regular belt.

It seems the WBA is quite adamant in always having a WBA regular champion. Disgusting and most corrupt organization in the boxing industry!!!

Comment

El Chacal!

Comment

This is a pretty good card, better than the crap they been selling as PPVs.

Comment

I hope rigo has been training

Comment

Working...
                    X