Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter vs. Mike Wilson - TrillerVerz Event Details For August 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Hunter vs. Mike Wilson - TrillerVerz Event Details For August 3

Triller Fight Club today announced the lineup of the first of the 'TrillerVerz' events. Held on the first Tuesday of every month, kicking off Tuesday, August 3 at Madison Square Garden pairing professional boxing and a live Verzuz Rap Battle between DIPSET and THE LOX.
    [Click Here To Read More]

How much will this cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      How much will this cost?
      Conveniently not mentioned.

Also, what's the schedule? Are they really going to put on 10 fights in 3 hours before the rap show starts? Seems unlikely.

Comment

Hunter is the dumbest Heavyweight in years I hope he is getting paid a lot after pulling out of an IBF Eliminator to take this fight.
        Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Hunter is the dumbest Heavyweight in years I hope he is getting paid a lot after pulling out of an IBF Eliminator to take this fight.
          According to him he's making far more than he was making for the Hrgovic fight and he's on a multi-fight deal. Plus, Eddie already ****ed him over. I like Matchroom and DAZN, but I don't blame Hunter at all here. The clock is running out. Better make the money, forget the legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by touch_of_sleep View Post

Also, what's the schedule?
            I don't know but since they package additional non boxing garbage into their shows, I'll be passing on everything Triller related.

Comment

Triller is $30 per month or $300 for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by touch_of_sleep View Post

According to him he's making far more than he was making for the Hrgovic fight and he's on a multi-fight deal. Plus, Eddie already ****ed him over. I like Matchroom and DAZN, but I don't blame Hunter at all here. The clock is running out. Better make the money, forget the legacy.
                Honest question. How did Eddie **** him over? He kept him busy. Got 2 easy paydays vs ustinov and maldonado. Actually fought 3 times in 2019.
                Got a step up fight vs Kuzmin and then a good fight vs povetkin which ended in a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post

Honest question. How did Eddie **** him over? He kept him busy. Got 2 easy paydays vs ustinov and maldonado. Actually fought 3 times in 2019.
                  Got a step up fight vs Kuzmin and then a good fight vs povetkin which ended in a draw.
                  He didn't renew his contract

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

He didn't renew his contract

“I love Matchroom. I don’t have a problem with Matchroom. I like the company, but I think it wasn’t feasible for them to continue to allow me to be a part of their company, but not fully embracing the company. They had to make a decision where they fully embraced me or let me go.” M.Hunter

Had nothing to do with screwing anyone over . He’s killing his own career himself fighting guys like this quick change nothing more he’s doing to secure a guaranteed win . A loss to Hrgovic is inevitable but he’s not the only guy that would fight Hunter he’s made his own boogeyman moniker up .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 07-14-2021, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X